The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by – In My Mailbox~It’s a chance to share News.
A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Hey everyone! It’s been a busy week for me. At least Halloween is almost here and my kiddos are more than ready for it. It’s been a great week here on the blog. We are looking for an upcoming Giveaway Blog Hop to join, so if anyone knows of any, let me know please.
This Week at Got Fiction:
- YA Review: Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Teaser & Top-Off Tuesday: Text Appeal by Lexi Ryan
- Book Excerpt: The Viscount’s Vow by Collette Cameron
- Contemporary Romantica Review: Burn by Maya Banks
- Review: The Girl With the Iron Touch by Kady Cross
- Feature & Follow Friday
- Cover Reveal: The Heart of A Woman by Jennifer Oneal Gunn
New to the TBR:
I’m still organizing books I received from Hot Mohave Knights, and I’m limited on time this week. So, I may accidentally miss some books…
- In Love with A Wicked Man by Liz Carlyle
- The Wicked Wallflower by Maya Rodale
- Sins of a Wicked Princess by Ann Randol
- Surrender to Fate by Jacelyn Rye
- A Discreet Gentleman of Intrigue by Kris Tualla
- When the Marquess Met His Match by Laura Lee Guhrke
- The Proposition by Jennifer Lyon
- Possession by Jennifer Lyon
- Obsession by Jennifer Lyon
From HMK, I won a beautiful gift basket complete with some steamy reads from Emerald!
- Lustfully Ever After (multiple authors)
- Best Erotic Romance (Multiple authors)
- The Big Book of Orgasms (multiple authors)
- Warrior Reborn by Melissa Mayhue
- Wedded in Scandal by Jade Lee
- Logan’s Outlaw by Elaine Levine
- Emerging Magic by Lizzie T. Leaf
- Season of the Witch by Silver James
- Text Appeal by Lexi Ryan
- How to Lose a Bride in One Night by Sophie Jordan
Well, I’m off to read! Happy Halloween everyone!