The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by – In My Mailbox~It’s a chance to share News.
A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Hello Everyone! I have been on a blog-break for awhile, but I am back with enthusiasm! The merging of Book Savvy Babes and Got Fiction is still underway, but so far so good. If you are new to Got Fiction or transferring from Book Savvy Babes, please let us know in the comments so we can be sure to follow you back. This weekend, Got Fiction bloggers are off at Hot Mohave Knights Romance Reader Convention in Las Vegas, so it may take us a day or two to catch up on comments. Here’s a look at what’s been happening
This week at Got Fiction:
- Highland Hussy’s Review: What Happens in Scotland by Jennifer McQuiston
- Cover Model Interview: Have You Met Scot Nova?
- Kelly’s Audiobook Review: Two of A Kind by Susan Mallory
- Weekend Lizzy Bleu Bracelet Giveaway & Winner Announcement
- Announcement: Big News! Book Savvy Babes is Merging With Got Fiction!
- Highland Hussy’s Review: Striking Distance by Pamela Clare
- Around the Book World: OCC RWA Birthday Bash
- Highland Hussy’s Review: The Wicked by Thea Harrison
- Look out #HMK, we’re off ready with Jell-O shots! (our special Jell-O shot recipes included)
- Highland Hussy’s Review: Kinked by Thea Harrison
New to the TBR
Keep in mind, I was on a blog break, not a book
addict hoarder lover break. I accumulated quite a few books these last few months, and I will be missing quite a few in the lists below. The new-to-me books I am sharing today are recently added to my TBR 🙂 (these are all just Book Savvy Babe books, Highland Hussy & Kelly each have their own book hauls too…)
Received for Review:
- Finding it by Cora Carmack (courtesy William Morrow)
- Theirs to Keep by Maya Banks (courtesy of Sullivan and Partners)
- The Vintage Teacup Club by Vanessa Greene (courtesy of Berkley Publishing Group)
- More Than a Touch by Alexis Morgan (courtesy Penguin Group)
- Breathe by Lauren Jameson (courtesy Penguin Group)
- Year of the Demon by Steve Bein (courtesy Penguin Group)
Won from OCC RWA Birthday Bash!
(I made out here, so I am photographing some instead of listing them ALL)
- The Last Victim by Karen Robards
- Don’t Cry For Me by Sharon Sala
- Tempted Into Danger by Melissa Cutler
- Breaking the Rules by Suzanne Brockmann
- Tressed to Kill by Lila Dare
Borrowed from Kelly’s Personal Book Stash:
(‘Cause I couldn’t help myself…)
- Covet by J.R. Ward
- You Slay Me by Katie MacAlister
- The Darkest Hour by Maya Banks
- The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton
So, I have a lot of reading to do…. I hope you are having a great weekend. Happy Reading!