MARRIED TWO DOGS
3. What/who/ How did you get started writing?
I WAS INTERESTED IN WRITING SINCE I WAS 14 YEARS OLD/ ANDREW: LOVED TO READ IT BECAME NATURAL FOR ME
4. Do you want to thank one person in particular for giving that extra push? MYSELF
5. How many books did you attempt before you were published?
6. Do you have any MUST haves to write? Food, drink or time?
7. Which novel is your favorite of your books?
WE BOTH HAVE MANY
8. Who is your favorite character?
MINE IS LILY MY 10 YEAR OLD IN MY THRILLER NO MORE ROSES FOR LILY/ ANDREW: LISA HUNTRESS
9. How many books do you have in the work now?
10. For your next book, What is the name and when is the release date?
THIS ONE IS A SECRET UNTIL RELEASE DATE
11. What made you write a dark book?
I ALWAYS LOVED DRACULA, THE WOLFMAN AND THE MUMMY ANDREW DOESN’T LIKE HORROR
12. Do you like writing the hot romance scenes?
WE BOTH DO A GREAT DEAL
13. Do you have plans for another new book/series?
THERE ARE SEVERAL SERIES BOOKS IN THE WORKS
14. What is the 1st book you remember reading and falling in love with? MIDDLE MARCH
15. Who is your favorite authors? Favorite series?
MINE IS DIANNA GABALDON, ANDREW’S IS ROBERT HEINLEIN
16. What is your favorite quote?
REALLY DON’T HAVE ONE
17. Do you have a favorite book cover?
WE LIKE THEM ALL
18. Naughtiest book you ever read?
TOO MANY OF THEM
Well hello there! You’ve just the main character in this book, Miss Weiss. Well, maybe she’s not starved, anyway…
But things are not what they seem in her sleepy little town. She is a member of a secret society; one where sex, BDSM and deviant behavior is expected and encouraged. Miss Weiss finds it her duty to hand pluck and mold a new recruit, show him the way “into the fold”, if you will.
There’s many players in this story, seems almost no one in the town is left out. As sexy & explicit as this book is, it delivers so much more to the reader then just a naughty jaunt to “fantasy island”; giving us the gift of connection, desire, lust and joy to be shared alongside the characters within it. It gives us intricate stories, amazing detail and most of all; a reason for this story to be, to exist, to captivate; a simple possibility that these fantasies can exist.
Please note that this book is XXX and rides that slippery slope between “Take me to bed or lose me forever!” & “Bow chica WOw WOw”. So don’t say I didn’t warn you about the HAWTness level of this novel!
A.P. Miller’s writing is skilled and seamlessly crafted, a joy to read no matter what the genre. As are the couple that write them, a joy, that is.
I am honored to meet such a wonderful author (you too Andrew!), Patti is a stong but kind hearted woman and fabulous cheerleader for a budding author.
Andrew, you are a remarkable bundle of happiness and energy unlike any I’ve ever seen.
Together, you are a perfect balance, Yin & Yang. Please keep doing what you do!
And Patti… You go girl! For snagging a man 20 years your junior. LOL
Please visit their sites: