SUPPORT BRENDA NOVAK’S ANNUAL AUCTION
…for the Cure of Diabetes.
Thank you to everyone who has donated to Brenda Novak’s 9th Annual Online Auction for Diabetes Research. We’re hoping to make this year our best ever. . . and we couldn’t do it without the support of our wonderful donors. If you haven’t had a chance to donate yet, it’s not too late. We’d love to have you on board. Contact Anna at [email protected] and she’ll create a fabulous auction page to showcase your item.
Whether you’ve donated or not, there are some free and easy ways to support this good cause:
- Register as a bidder (go to www.brendanovak.auctionanything.com and click on register)
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrendaNovakDiabetesAuction. We’ll be posting lots of information here in the coming weeks and throughout the auction. Stay up to date on our progress as we strive to hit $2 million! Sharing and liking these posts would be hugely appreciated.
- Follow us on Twitter: @bnovakauction (we use the hashtag #bnda) Retweet and discuss the auction to your heart’s content! The more people we can reach, the closer we’ll get to our goal.
- Join us on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/diabetesauction/donations/ New this year! We’d love to make the most of this new advertising/promotional option. Feel free to pin a picture of your donation on the page (or send an email to Danita at ([email protected]), and she’ll do it for you.
- Share the link to your item on your social media pages! Encourage your fans/readers to register, visit our FB, Twitter and Pinterest pages. You can find your items on the auction (www.brendanovak.auctionanything.com) by typing your name into the search box at the top right corner. OR email Anna ([email protected]) and she’ll be happy to send you your links.
Diabetes affects millions, but we are so close to a cure. Thanks for your tremendous support. This auction could not succeed without you and, as a mother with a child who has diabetes, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate what you are doing. Here’s to making a difference. . . and funding a cure for diabetes!
Tweet about it with hashtag #bnda
This Auction has very special meaning for me since I lost my older brother to diabetes related complications at the young age of 39 in 2004. What ever you have to auction or give will help, every penny raised goes to find a cure for this life changing disease. Give if you can, if you can’t give…then share this post with as many people as you are able to get the word out. Thank you.